Especially after I personally spent a wasted (pun intended) weekend ushering it in... accompaied by liberal amounts of Absolut, Cognac, Tequila, Anise (yuck) and Jhonnie Walker 12.
On a related note - The 86 rules of boozing. If you're too lazy (or hungover) to go through all 86 Here are a few I liked-
24. After your sixth drink, do not look at yourself in the mirror. It will shake your confidence.
36. If you ever feel depressed, get out a bartender’s guide and browse through all the drinks you’ve never tried.
35. Learn to appreciate hangovers. If it was all good times every jackass would be doing it.
31. If you have been roommates with someone more than six months, you may drink all their beer, even if it's hidden, as long as you leave them one.32. You can have a shot of their hard liquor only if the cap has been cracked and the bottle goes for less than $25.
54. Never lie in a bar. You may, however, grossly exaggerate and lean.55. If you think you might be slurring a little, then you are slurring a lot. If you think you are slurring a lot, then you are not speaking English.
69. If there is ever any confusion, the fuller beer is yours.
82. There’s nothing wrong with drinking before noon. Especially if you’re supposed to be at work.